Helpful Links to ClassRoom Resources
- Big6 Skills - a process model of how to solve an information problem
- iCONN.org - Connecticut's reSEARCH engine (check out ERIC and Teacher Reference Center Databases)
- Library of Congress - classroom materials and professional development to help teachers use primary sources
- Newsela - Real World News, Every Article at 5 Levels, Common-Core Aligned
- NewsHour Extra - News for students and teacher resources 7-12
- PBS Learning Media - PBS resources for teachers and students.
- ProCon.org - Weighing the pros and cons of controversial issues
- RubiStar - Rubric creator
- TED - nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks.